Sun is a really patient person who can try his best to do work well. Beside the academic research, he wants to enrich his own knowledge about the European history and culture.
- Also he likes to work in team and he has good cooperation skills. He doesn’t hesitate to take responsibility. If something is really necessary, he
can learn very quickly.
- He is looking forward to getting a program for joint student during PhD’s study.
2018.9- present Ph.D. student. Nanjing Agricultural University China Agricultural –Bio-environment and Energy Engineering
2016.9-2018.6 M.S. Nanjing Agricultural University China –Agricultural Engineering
2012.9-2016.6 B.S. Nanjing Agricultural University China –Automation
Applying Mobile Crowd Sensing in Smart Agriculture (2018-present)
- Designing task allocation mechanisms based on real environment of farmland.
- Optimization algorithms base on JAVA.
- Simulation experiment based on real data.
Automatic leveling system of plough-rotary tiller (2016-2018)
- Designed a new automatic leveling method.
- Data processing based on MATLAB.
- Performance test based on fifield experiment.
- ACM Turing Celebration Conference-China (TURC 2019), Chengdu, China, 2019.
- Embedded Wireless Systems and Networks (EWSN 2019), Beijing, China, 2019.
- National Computer Application Conference of China, Tianjin, China, 2018.
- Teaching Assistant, Computer Aided Design(CAD), NAU, 2019.9- 2020.1.
- IEEE Systems Journal.
- Y. Sun, W. Ding, L. Shu, Y. Zhang, K. Li, Z. Zhou, and G. Han, “Applying Mobile Crowd Sensing for Data Collection towards Smart Agriculture,”IEEE Communications Magazine (Under review)
- Y. Sun, W. Ding, L. Shu, K. Huang, K. Li, Y. Zhang, and Z. Huo, “When mobile crowd sensing meets smart agriculture: poster,” Proc. 2019 ACM Turing Celebration Conference-China. pp. 49.
- W. Ding, Y. Sun, S. Zhao, and J. Xiong, “Design and test of automatic leveling system of plough-rotary tiller,” Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, Vol. 34, No. 17, pp. 25-31, 2018. (EI)
- W. Ding, Y. Sun, and Z. Lu, “Automatic leveling of plough-rotary tiller,” CN. Patent,No. 201820502324.9, 30 Sept, 2018.
Award & Certifificate
- Scholarship for Doctoral Students, Second class, 2019 & 2018
- Scholarship for Master Students, First class, 2017.
- National Computer Rank Examination, Rank II, China.
- National Computer Rank Examination, Rank III, China.
- CET-4 & CET-6.
- Driving license.
- Football, Running, History, Travel