Looking for Faculty Members, Full-time Researchers, Post-Docs, Visiting Scholar, Ph.D. Students and Master Students.
I recently started a new research center in Nanjing Agricultural University, Nanjing, China, named "NAU-Lincoln Joint Research Center of Intelligent Engineering". Within this new research center, I am currently looking for 5 open-rank full-time faculty members/researchers, a good number of Post-Docs and Ph.D. and Master Students. If you are interested in working with us in this new research center, please send your CV to the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Post-Docs can start as soon as possible when the candidates are selected.
- Solar Insecticidal Lamps Internet of Things
- Photovoltaic Agricultural Internet of Things
- Agricultural IoTs, Agricultural Big Data, and Agricultural Equipment Monitoring
- Green and Wireless Energy Transfer
- Self-adaptive and Dynamic Control
- Dangerous Area Detection and Urgent Evacuation
- Industrial WSNs and Fault Diagnosis
- WSNs with Environmental Energy Harvesting
- Localization in Duty-cycled and Sparse WSNs
- Wireless/Mobile Multimedia Sensor Networks
- Geographic Multi-path Routing, Cross-layer Optimization in Wireless Sensor Networks
- Duty-cycled Sleep Scheduling Algorithms
- Wireless Sensor Networks Simulator and Testbed Visualizer
- Sensory Data Management and Sharing
- Ph.D. – Computer Engineering, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland, 2007.2 – 2011.2
- M.Sc. – Computer Engineering, Kyung Hee University, Korea,2003.3 – 2005.2
- B.Sc. – Computer Science , South Central University for Nationalities, China,1998.9 – 2002.6
- Dean – Nanjing Agricultural University-Beyond Intelligent Phytoprotection Research Institute, 2022.11 – present(Link)
- Founder and Director – NAU-Lincoln Joint Research Center of Intelligent Engineering, 2017.10 – present(Link)
- Distinguished Professor and Ph.D. Supervisor – College of Artificial Intelligence, Nanjing Agricultural University(NAU), China, 2020.09 – present(Link)
- Distinguished Professor and Ph.D. Supervisor – College of Engineering, Nanjing Agricultural University(NAU), China, 2017.10 – 2020.09
- Lincoln Professor and Ph.D. Supervisor – the University of Lincoln, UK, 2016.6 -present(Link)
- Executive Director – Guangdong Provincial Key Laboratory of Petrochemical Equiptment Fault Diagnosis, China，2012.10 – 2017. 10
- Specially Assigned Researcher – Department of Multimedia Engineering, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Osaka University, Japan, 2010.1 – 2012.3
- My H-index is 71 and i10-index is 302 in Google Citation (Google Scholar), total citation of his papers is more than 20,000 times. (2023.03)
- Publish over 500 papers in conferences, journals and books in the area of Sensor Networks.
- Develop an open source wireless sensor networks simulator ‘NetTopo’ to evaluate & demonstrate his algorithms, which has been widely used by international researchers and students.
- Obtain more than 15 million RMB (over $2.17 million) research grant since October 2012.
- Serving as Editor in Chief of Journal of Sensor and Actuator Networks.
- Serving as Specialty Chief Editor of Frontiers in Plant Science-Sustainable and Intelligent Phytoprotection.
- Serving as Chair of IEEE Industrial Electronics Society – TC on Cloud and Wireless Systems for Industrial Applications.
- Serving as Vice-Chair of IEEE Industrial Electronics Society – IEEE Nanjing Chapter, China.
- Served as Vice-Chair of CCF TC on Computer Applications, 2016 – 2018.
- Director of Jiangsu Smart Agriculture Research Association, Since 2021.10~;
- Executive member of Digital Agriculture Branch of China Computer Federation, Since 2021.10~;