CH Anil Carie Ph.D.
To secure a position where my qualities of a fast learner and the ability to take on new chanllenges can be used . To develop organizing and supervising skills that would help me to work as team.
I aspire to continue my research in to the areas of Intelligent Internet of Things, Deep Learning, and Routing protocols with their application in agriculture, smart cites, vehicular IoT with the focus on resource allocation, optimization which would help in making a better society.
- 2007 — 2008 Teaching Assistant. Computer Science Department, Vidya Barathi Institue of Technology Hyderabad, India.
- 2010 – 2014 Lecturer. Computer Science Department, Vidya Barathi Institue of Technology Hyderabad, India.
- 2014 一 2019 Ph.D., Dalian University of Technology, China in Software Engineering. Thesis title: Performance Enhancement of MAC and Routing Protocols in Cognitive Radio Ad hoc Networks.
- 2008 一 2010 Master of Technology. Software Engineering, Karunya University of Technology Coimbatore, India in Automated Translation.
- 2002 一 2006 Bachelor of Technology. (Computer Science and Information Technology, Ramappa Engineering College JNTU Hyderabad, India.
- S, R. & Carie, A. (n.d.). Layer model for reducing malware jamming attacks. International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology, 10(4).
- Carie, A., Li, M., Marapelli, B., Reddy, P., Dino, H., & Gohar, M. (2019). Cognitive radio assisted wsn with interference aware aodv routing protocol. Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, 1-10.
- Tahir, M., Li, M., Zheng, X., Carie, A., & Jin, X. (2019). A novel network user behaviors and profile testing based on anomaly detection techniqueswns in online community settings. International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, 10(6).
- Carie, A., Li, M., Anamalamudi, S., Reddy, P., Marapelli, B., Dino, H., … Jamal, W. (2018). An internet of software defined cognitive radio ad-hoc networks based on directional antenna fOr smart environments. Sustainable cities and society, 39, 527-536.
- Carie, A., Li, M., Liu, C., Reddy, P., & Jamal, W. (2018). Hybrid directional cr-mac based on q-learning with directional power control. Future Generation Computer Systems, 81, 340-347.
- Binmad, R., Li, M., Wang, Z., Deonauth, N., & Carie, A. (2017). An extended framework for recovering from trust breakdowns in online community settings. Future Internet, 9(3), 36.
- Rajesh, S., Vandana, L., Carie, C. A., & Marapelli, B. (2013). Recognizing the languages in webpages—a framework fOr nlp. In 2013 ieee international conference on computational intelligence and computing research (pp. 1-5). IEEE.
- Languages Strong reading, writing and speaking competencies for English with basic Chinese.
- Coding Java, C, Python, sql, xml/xsl, LTEX.
- Databases Mysql.
- Misc. Academic research, teaching, training, consultation, LTEX typesetting and publishing.
Awards and Achievements
- 2019 Outstanding International Graduate Student, Dalian University ofTechnology, Dalian, China.
- 2014 Selected for CSC Scholarship, School of Software, Dalian University of Technology, P R China.
- 2006 J2EE Certification. Awarded by CDAC Thiruvananthapuram, India.
- 2009 Participation Certificate (Ethical hacking Workshop). Awarded by Karunya University of Technlogy India.
- 2013 Participation Certificate (Outcome Based Engineering Eduction for Enhanced Employability). Awarded by Christu Jyothi Institute of Technology India.